Sunday, March 28, 2010

And I blog again!

1.5 years! Yes, it's been one and a half years that I last blogged. Well, it's finally time to reboot again. Finally, time to let go of all the laziness, procrastination and general blaah.

Welcome again! Let's begin.


Well, too much has happened over the course of past few months. I shall try to present a quick snapshot.

  • An amazing 7-day trip to Mumbai, discovering the city in all its charm and grandeur.
  • Mumbai blasts
  • Got a new job -- another one of proud occasions of my life
  • Travel
  • Amritsar -- Golden Temple, Wagah border, Jallianwala Bagh, great food
  • Rishikesh/Haridwar -- White water rafting, other adventure sports
  • Lucknow -- A nawaabi experience -- food and the sights
  • Farewell to the togetherness of 2 years with a hope to continue for a lifetime
  • Joining the new job
  • Travel
  • Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jharia, Noamundi
  • Finally posted to Delhi NCR -- Faridabad
  • Work, job, excitement
  • Many many ups & downs in personal life
  • Tata Crucible Quiz -- Winner, Regional round; National finalist
  • First stay at the Taj Palace Hotel, Colaba, Mumbai
  • Bought my first car
  • Travel
  • Kochi, Thrissur, Alleppey, Bangalore, Goa
  • First international trip -- Dubai

Phew! That's a very very brief summary of what all life has offered me since I last blogged and I'm sure I would have missed out many things.

My only wish is to continue this journey and I look forward to blogging more frequently and with a new zeal. Wish me luck!

P. S. -- Like the first time, this time as well, Maggi played a pivotal role in helping me blog. :)

4 comments:

Puneet Roy said...

Yo
Wish you luck !!

RahulG said...

Thank you Roy!

Kriti Malhotra Gulati said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Life put up in bullet points :P like this sounds awesome. and wo ho! That was a great great time you had. Makes me too wanna reflect upon my last last few months. And i feel happy! :)
Thanks!